Travelodge to create 1,000 new jobs
Monday 09 January 2012
Budget hotel chain Travelodge is to create 1,000 new jobs at 41 new hotels across the UK this year.
Recruitment started today for posts including managers. receptionists, housekeepers, cleaners and bar staff at new sites including London, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Chester, Sunderland and Bradford.
Michelle Luxford, human resources director at Travelodge said: "We have an aggressive growth plan in place, which includes opening 1,100 hotels by 2025. We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and committed individuals who want a long term career in hospitality."
Travelodge is recruiting 120 new apprentices on its junior management programme. which the company launched to help unemployed youngsters back into work.
- 1 Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Dad attempts revenge on teenage daughter, plan backfires spectacularly
- 5 Ball pool for adults opens in London
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
King Abdullah dead: We can't afford not to hold Saudi Arabia's royals to account
iJobs Money & Business
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager - Marke...
£13000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Pension Specialist was established ...
£23000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Market Research Executive...