Vodafone is expected to announce £11.8bn profit
Sunday 15 May 2011
Vodafone, the FTSE’s third-biggest company, is expected to announce a pre-tax profit of nearly £11.8bn in its annual results on Tuesday, from a turnover of around £45.5bn.
Analysts at Credit Suisse expect disappointing results from Vodafone’s European operations to be offset by strong trading in India and the US. Investors will be looking for an increase in the dividend payout. Yell Group will announce full-year figures on Wednesday.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
life + styleClarissa Baldwin is the brains behind the slogan 'A Dog is for Life not just for Christmas'
- 1 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 2 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 3 Scientists sequence oldest human DNA from fossilised leg bone found in Spain
- 4 Cannabis can cause man boobs, US surgeon claims
- 5 Joanna Lumley’s garden bridge over the Thames gets £30m seal of approval from Government
iJobs Money & Business
£50000 - £65000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Market Data SM...
£50000 - £70000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Business Analy...
£70000 - £85000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Business Analy...
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: An award win...