Widely tipped Parry 'not interested' in taking over from Grade as ITV chief
Sunday 24 May 2009
Roger Parry, a 40-1 shot with Paddy Power to land the chief executive's job at broadcaster ITV, has said that he does not want the role.
ITV is looking for a new boss to succeed executive chairman Michael Grade, soon to become non-executive. Mr Parry, the former Johnston Press chairman who once led a bid for ITV, has been widely tipped to apply.
However, he said: "I'm not interested in being chief executive of ITV and I have not been approached."
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
The Google future, including microphones in every ceiling and data sent directly to your brain
Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
N Korea confirms removal of Kim Jong-un’s 'depraved' uncle Jang Song Thaek
10 stone five-year-old taken into care
'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£44000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Confide...
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: PHP Symfony2 Framewor...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: A leading pr...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Market Data An...