Pentos `unlikely' to consider bid
Monday 27 February 1995
After reports that Mr Maher had secured the backing of a top venture capitalist house to construct a bid, one insider said: "Bill McGrath [Pentos chief executive] and his new management team believe Maher is spectacularly wrong by trying to attribute all the current problems to those who came after him. The problems were inherited."
Pentos is talking with its banks ahead of the troubled group's Tuesday refinancing deadline.
- 1 This is what the one in ten British men who pay for sex need to know
- 2 Lee Evans announces retirement from comedy on The Jonathan Ross Show
- 3 These grandmas smoking weed for the first time are wonderful
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Angelina Jolie confuses everyone with 'ay up me duck' East Midland's greeting to Derby actor Jack O'Connell at awards show
'Muslims pre-date Columbus in discovering America,' says Turkish president Erdogan
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Former Tory PM Sir John Major says 'we would not have an NHS without migrants'
G20 summit: David Cameron warns Vladimir Putin that Russia's relationship with the West is at a 'fork in the road' over Ukraine
Myleene Klass: Ed Miliband 'strikes back' by comparing UK's need for Labour's mansion tax to Hear'Say track
Coalition government has 'shifted money from poorest to better-off' through welfare cuts and tax reductions, study claims
iJobs Money & Business
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £35,000: SThree: We consistently strive to be ...
£50000 - £90000 per annum + benefits: Ampersand Consulting LLP: Markit EDM (CA...
$175 - $200 per annum, Benefits: full benefits: Carlton Senior Appointments: P...
Not specified: Carlton Senior Appointments: Senior MD Financial Advisor - San ...