People and Business: Second thoughts
Thursday 01 April 1999
Then four hours later we received another fax from Mitsubishi, saying that Mr Dixon "would like to thank all those who had helped and supported him during his time with the company". It added that Colt had hoped to extend his contract for a further period but"satisfactory terms could not be agreed."
Evidence of a bust up? Not at all, said Colt: "We just couldn't get hold of Mr Dixon for a quote when we sent the first fax out."
travelWill high-value tourism help the workshops of this Renaissance city?
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
- 1 Tim Sherwood challenges Daniel Levy to set out vision for Tottenham Hotspur’s future
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 5 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£59999 - £80001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: A Top 10 firm in ...
£50000 - £75000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Project Manage...
£60000 - £90000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Business Analy...
£Negotiable: Citifocus: High calibre individual with institutional client serv...