pounds 35m buyout
Monday 10 August 1998
BARCLAYS Private Capital has backed a pounds 35 million Management Buy Out (MBO) of Granada Vending Sevices Limited (GVSL) from Granada Group. The current management team will stay in place at GVSL, led by Terry Nash, managing director, Clive Groupman, finance director and Colin Masters, sales director.
Granada bought GVSL from P&O in 1993. GVSL has over 400 employees operating out of 8 regional offices, and is forecast to generate sales of over pounds 28 million in the year to next September.
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t
iJobs Money & Business
£500 - £600 per day: Orgtel: FX Options Front Office Java / C# Developer - Ba...
£600 - £700 per day: Orgtel: Project Manager - Front Office - Regulatory IT C...
£600 - £750 per day: Orgtel: FATCA Project Manager - Banking - London - £600-...
£550 - £600 per day: Orgtel: Fidessa Analyst / PM - Banking - London - Up to £...