Print plant to roll by end of 2000
Wednesday 01 September 1999
IRELAND'S INDEPENDENT Newspapers (Ireland), a unit of the Independent News & Media group, publishers of The Independent, said yesterday it expected to start operations at a new Irpounds 50m printing plant in December 2000. The plant, in Citywest Business Park in County Dublin, will be able to print up to 75,000 copies an hour. Independent Newspapers said the plant would meet its production requirements for the next 30 years.
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t
iJobs Money & Business
£500 - £600 per day: Orgtel: FX Options Front Office Java / C# Developer - Ba...
£600 - £700 per day: Orgtel: Project Manager - Front Office - Regulatory IT C...
£600 - £750 per day: Orgtel: FATCA Project Manager - Banking - London - £600-...
£550 - £600 per day: Orgtel: Fidessa Analyst / PM - Banking - London - Up to £...