Profits down at healthcare firm
Thursday 13 August 1998
After exceptionals, profits before tax were up 15 per cent to pounds 13.6m. Turnover rose by 31 per cent to pounds 145m and operating profits were up 13 per cent to pounds 26.8m.
Jennifer Lawrence attacks mass media again over body image
scienceScientists find the answer to a question that even puzzled Darwin
A very timely Great Train Robbery and a frantic 24 Hours in A&E among the highlights
arts + entsThe 'Friends' actor on his new role as campaigner on addiction issues
Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
Colin Farrell reveals ‘affair’ with Elizabeth Taylor: 'She was my last romantic relationship'
Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
Devyani Khobragade: India-US row escalates over arrest of diplomat in New York
Peter O'Toole: Tales of the late film icon
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber announces he's 'retiring from music'
- 4 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- 5 Status: Wet - Woman walks off a pier while checking Facebook on her phone
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£ Negotiable + Bens: Citifocus: Highly regarded Asset Manager with progressive...
£500 - £550 per day: Cornwallis Elt : Business Analyst Cross Border Complia...
£44999 - £60001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: A Top Tier firm i...
£50000 - £75000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Implementation...