SIB takes High Court action against firms
Wednesday 05 February 1997
The undertaking was given by David Rycott and his Anglo Scandinavian SL, Christopher Tomaszewski and Alexanders, an accountancy firm.
Anthony Lemon was ordered by the court not to undertake any investment business.
The court action followed an application by the Securities and Investments Board for an injunction against the five parties in respect of unauthorised investment business under sections 6 and 61 of the Financial Services Act.
If the five breach the interlocking judgment they will be in contempt of court and could be liable to a fine or imprisonment. They may contest the injunction via the civil courts.
According to a recent report Anglo Scandinavian is a Spanish company which allows investors to speculate on the foreign exchange markets.
- 1 Woman 'suffocates newborn baby in plastic bag and puts it in her desk minutes after giving birth'
- 2 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'
- 5 Chinese student carries disabled friend to school every day for three years
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
iJobs Money & Business
£24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...
£50000 - £55000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Business Analyst - Financial Service...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: At SThree, we like to be differe...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + competitive: SThree: Did you know? SThree is the o...