Skillsgroup buys Pontis for pounds 34m
Saturday 20 March 1999
Skillsgroup also said it is issuing pounds 11.9m worth of new shares to help fund the initial pounds 19.5m consideration for the computer-systems consultants, which focuses on the financial services sector with blue-chip clients including Barclays, Dresdner Kleinwort Benson and Lloyds TSB. Another pounds 7.4m is payable providing that Pontis, which booked a pre-tax profit of pounds 2.2m on pounds 8.2m revenues in 1998, achieves a pre-tax profit of pounds 3.3m for the year to 31 May 1999, while the final pounds 7.1m, in shares and loan notes, depends on 12 key managers remaining with group for the next two to three years.
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
iJobs Money & Business
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Age Concern Slough a...
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Crossroads Care is s...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £35,000: SThree: We consistently strive to be ...
£50000 - £90000 per annum + benefits: Ampersand Consulting LLP: Markit EDM (CA...