Friday 28 June 1996
Panther, also paying a 3p dividend (2.7p), was outbid by the unquoted Morley's Stores. Its shares ended off 1.5p at 77.5p.
r A row has erupted at Hansom, the taxi group with the unenviable distinction of being one of the worst performers on AIM.
Its shares fell 4p to a 21p low; they were floated at 60p in September. Rebel shareholders are seeking to replace two directors, including chairman Peter Jennings. Jonathan Mervis, former head of Unigroup, is looking for a boardroom place.
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity' claims
Ja Rule forced to deny leaving wife for prison cell mate
Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Exercise most effective lifestyle choice for preventing dementia, researchers say
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£44000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Confide...
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: PHP Symfony2 Framewor...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: A leading pr...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Market Data An...