Friday 01 September 1995
The little thermal processing group is under the wing of corporate financier Christopher Mills who is looking for a business to inject into what is a classic shell operation. But Stanelco, once a property business called Merchant Manufactory Estate Co, has been seeking a buy for a long while.
Past investigations have been costly.
o Bridport Gundry, the technical textile maker, rose 14p to a 130p year's high, reflecting a 20,000 agency cross.
The group is due to report year's results soon and the market is looking for further strong growth with a 50 per cent gain to pounds 1.2m expected.
Royal Marine Sgt Alexander Blackman jailed for life for murder of Afghan insurgent
Ja Rule forced to deny leaving wife for prison cell mate
Nelson Mandela: 11 inspirational quotes to live your life by
MOre than 200 flights delayed and cancelled at Heathrow as air traffic control problem hits UK HQ
Crash pilot who threatened Ukip leader Nigel Farage found dead
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£80000 - £100000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Project Manag...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Business Analy...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: A global Con...
£150 - £250 per day: Cornwallis Elt : iPhone Rollout- Blackberry Enginee...