Wednesday 27 September 1995
o Cape, the building materials group controlled by Charter, could be sitting on M25 riches. The Department of Environment is likely to agree to a motor way service area being built on land owned by Cape at Iver, Bucks. The development will transform a near-derelict and lowly rated asset. Shares firmed to 178p.
Dennis Rodman will coach the North Korea basketball team - and is preparing a special birthday treat for 'friend for life' Kim Jong-un
Jennifer Lawrence attacks mass media again over body image
Jennifer Lawrence: 'It should be illegal to call someone fat on TV'
Ian Watkins: Police probed over earlier allegations as paedophile Lostprophets singer sentenced to 35 years for child sex offences
Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
DNA from a 50,000 year old toe shows Neanderthals were highly inbred
Devyani Khobragade: India-US row escalates over arrest of diplomat in New York
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 4 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£500 - £550 per day: Cornwallis Elt : Business Analyst Target Operating Mod...
£500 - £680 per day: Harrington Starr: Murex Business Analyst - 1000 CHF per d...
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: A leading au...
£25000 - £32000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Business Analyst - Banking...