Telecoms group set for pounds 100m flotation
Monday 13 September 1999
The company's 220,000 Callsure customers will have the opportunity to subscribe for shares. New customers, prior to 20 September, will also have the opportunity to register for a prospectus. Redstone is expected to float about 20 per cent of its equity. The closing date for applications is 30 September.
Callsure customers will also be able to register for a prospectus and application form from tomorrow over the Internet at www.redstone.co.uk/fs.
Redstone operates a nationwide fibre-optic network and offers a range of telecoms services to business and consumers. The company has invested in switching, network intelligence and support platforms, allowing it to carry voice and data traffic.
In the year to March, Redstone's revenues nearly tripled to pounds 23m, with a loss of pounds 3m.
Redstone also has a licence to run a public telephone network and operates a 24 hour network management centre.
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Britain First 'acting like Ukip henchmen' by invading meeting of activists in revenge for pub protest against Nigel Farage
- 3 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 4 Tidal: Jay Z's Spotify rival streaming service criticised for making wealthy artists even richer
- 5 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
iJobs Money & Business
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...
£50,000 - £55,000: Neil Pavier: Are you a professionally qualified commercial ...
£45,000 - £55,000: Loren Hughes: Are you looking for a new opportunity that wi...
Circa £45,000-£50,000 + benefits: Sheridan Maine: Are you a newly qualified ac...