Sunday 10 September 1995
Tuesday INTERIMS: Williams Holdings, Jeyes Group, Fisons, Yorkshire Tyne-Tees, Simon Engineering, Heywood Williams, Charter, Goal Petroleum.
Wednesday STATISTICS: UK average earnings and unit wage costs for July. August unemployment and unfilled vacancies figures. March to May labour force survey. INTERIMS: Prudential Corp, Associated British Ports, Calor Group, Kingfisher, Stat-Plus Group.
Thursday STATISTICS: UK retail sales and retail price inflation for August. INTERIMS: Legal & General, Albright & Wilson, United Biscuits Holdings, British Aerospace, Peninsular & Oriental Steam Navigation Co, Minorco, Kwik-Fit Holdings.
Friday INTERIM: Wembley. FINAL: British Data Management, Photo-Me International.
- 1 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 2 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 3 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 4 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
General Election 2015: David Cameron catching up in polls – but he badly needs a clear lead
South Africa xenophobic attacks: Shops looted and violence on streets of Johannesburg as foreigners are forced to hide in police stations
Earthworms rain down from skies over Norway, puzzling scientists
18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
iJobs Money & Business
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £45,000: SThree: SThree Group have been well e...
£50000 - £667000 per annum + excellent benefits : Ashdown Group: IT Manager / ...
£13000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Scotland's leading life insuran...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: Training Programme Manag...