Sunday 07 May 1995
Tuesday INTERIMS: British Petroleum (Q1), Celltech Group, Sidlaw, Unilever (Q1), Vaux Group. FINALS: DCC, Prowting. AGMs: Argos, Broken Hill Proprietary, CIA Group,. EGMs: Gowrings.
Wednesday STATISTICS: Index of production for Scotland (Q4); CBI/BSL regional trends survey (May). INTERIMS: Avon Rubber, Ericsson (Q1), General Accident (Q1), Holmes & Marchant, Royal Bank of Scotland, Sandvik (Q1), Scottish Value Trust, Telegraph (Q1). FINALS: Appleby Westward, Ryan Hotels, J Sainsbury, Scottish Power. AGMs: British Polythene Industries, Caradon, Clyde Petroleum, Hambro Countrywide, Macallan-Glenlivet, JN Nichols (Vimto), Ranger Oil, Roskel, RTZ Corporation, United Biscuits.
Thursday STATISTICS: Balance of visible trade (Feb); retail prices index (Apr); housing starts and completions (Mar); Bank of England quarterly bulletin (Q1) (May issue); Bank of England inflation report (Q1). INTERIMS: Grand Metropolitan, Royal Dutch/Shell (Q1), Royal Insurance (Q1), Willis Corroon. FINALS: Bank of Ireland, Berry Birch & Noble, AGMs: Amey, Astec (BSR), Coats Viyella, Geest. EGMs: Badgerline Group.
Friday STATISTICS: CBI survey of distributive trades (Apr); index of production (Mar); capital issues and redemptions (May). INTERIMS: Utility Cable. FINALS: Audax Properties, Value & Income Trust. AGMs: ASW Holdings, Clarke Nickolls & Coombs, Pearson, P&P, Persona Group, Ruberoid, York- shire Tyne-Tees, Zeneca Group. EGMs: GRT Bus Group.
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t
iJobs Money & Business
£500 - £600 per day: Orgtel: FX Options Front Office Java / C# Developer - Ba...
£600 - £700 per day: Orgtel: Project Manager - Front Office - Regulatory IT C...
£600 - £750 per day: Orgtel: FATCA Project Manager - Banking - London - £600-...
£550 - £600 per day: Orgtel: Fidessa Analyst / PM - Banking - London - Up to £...