Zotefoams looks to earn £25m
Wednesday 08 February 1995
The pathfinder prospectus for the flotation, which is expected to value the company at £50m, was published yesterday.
The venture capitalists who invested in the 1992 management buy-out from BP will see their £600,000 investment in the ordinary shares of the company rise in value to £21m.
The venture backers are 3i, Prudential Venture Managers and Charterhouse, which will keep the majority of their ordinary shares.
The money raised will finance the repayment of £9.2m of preference shares, also owned by the venture capitalists, and net bank borrowings of £4m, giving the company an ungeared balance sheet.
The company has seen turnover grow by 30 percent since it was sold by BP to the managers for £20m.
- 1 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 2 How to turn off/stop 'seen by' on Facebook: Disable it to make your chats seem less passive aggressive
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 'We're not heroes, just tourists': Swedish police officers on holiday stop vicious assault on New York subway
- 5 Buckingham Palace guard who attacked passers-by in 'most most violent piece of CCTV footage' police officer had seen walks free
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
Rupert Murdoch berated Sun journalists for not doing enough to attack Ed Miliband and stop him winning the general election
iJobs Money & Business
£50000 - £55000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Business Analyst - Financial Service...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: At SThree, we like to be differe...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + competitive: SThree: Did you know? SThree is the o...
£22000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...