Busker sought after brutal killing
Saturday 25 May 1996
Scotland Yard warned that Michael Shearon, 48, was considered to be dangerous and should not be approached. He is believed to have fled to Scotland after the murder of Mrs Eileen Maskall eight days ago in east London. She was beaten, stabbed and sexually assaulted in her house.
Detectives said Mr Shearon, who also uses the name Michael Alexander, lived alone nearby. A police spokesman said: "He may be living rough and busking; he plays the guitar." Mr Shearon has a heart tattooed on his right breast, greying brown hair and a soft Scottish accent. PA
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts
£17000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are fluent in Japanese a...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...