Sunday 31 August 2008
To clarify last week's article about London freesheets, London Lite has the same proportion of ABC1 readers (75%) as thelondonpaper the National Readership Survey reported, but as its overall readership is larger it has more ABC1 readers in all. Also, London Lite does not share distributors with the Evening Standard, and Metro in fact launched in 1999.
- 1 Expert urges cat lovers to own just one animal each
- 2 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 3 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before character like Homer or Lisa
- 4 British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
Expert urges cat lovers to own just one animal each
Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
Isis an hour away from Baghdad - with no sign of Iraq army being able to make a successful counter-attack
Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
'Women, walk wherever you want' posters taken down in Stamford Hill following 'unacceptable' signs separating men and women
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
- < Previous
- Next >
£60000 - £75000 per annum: Sauce Recruitment: This is a busy and varied role w...
£21000 - £35000 per annum: Randstad Education Cambridge: Maths teacher require...
£21500 - £31500 per day: Randstad Education Chelmsford: Would you like to work...
£330 - £350 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Lond...