Sunday 31 August 2008
To clarify last week's article about London freesheets, London Lite has the same proportion of ABC1 readers (75%) as thelondonpaper the National Readership Survey reported, but as its overall readership is larger it has more ABC1 readers in all. Also, London Lite does not share distributors with the Evening Standard, and Metro in fact launched in 1999.
Simon Calder looks at communities fighting back against the poachers
Guide dog mauled while helping owner deliver Christmas cards
Nelson Mandela’s complex bond with Britain
The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
Deadly ice storm pushes up US east coast as temperatures drop to -29C
10 stone five-year-old taken into care
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- < Previous
- Next >
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: Technical Ap...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: GUI Developer (GUI,C#,.NET,VB6)City of LondonCom...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Quality ...