Saturday 15 December 2007
In Pandora on 16 November it was implied that David Walliams was rude and dismissive to a "partygoer" at a charity event for the Elton John Aids Foundation. We wish to clarify that the "partygoer" concerned was one of our diary reporters. Mr Walliams told the reporter that he was at the event as a guest and was not giving interviews that evening. Furthermore, it was not our intention to imply that that Mr Walliams' behaviour was rude or conceited, and we accept that Mr Walliams, who paid to attend the event, spoke to and posed for photographs with paparazzi and members of the public when requested.
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
Trenton Oldfield deportation: Boat Race protester allowed to stay in UK over fears his Indian wife would face racism in Australia
Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- 1 Dear Sir Jimmy Savile: A comedian's words of valediction to the nation's trusted uncle
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£75000 - £85000 per annum + attractive benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Senior...
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Commission Package: Harrington Starr: Due to winni...
£60000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Support Analyst (Back Office, CRM, Sharepo...
£65000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Bonus, Package : Harrington Starr: Busin...