The Mill Lodge Hotel at Canwick, which sells 3,000 meals a week, has been closed for a week since the link was made between E.coli and people who ate there two weekends ago. The pub, which is owned by Whitbread, is not expected to reopen for at least a week. A decision will be taken after the next meeting of the outbreak control committee of medical advisers and environmental health officials on Friday.Reuse content
Health officials in Lincoln have confirmed another case of E.coli food poisoning linked to a pub restaurant on the edge of the city - bringing the total to seven. Two of those affected, including one elderly woman, are said to be in a "poorly" condition in hospital while the other five are recovering at home.