1. How many children will be in the class and how many staff? The Government recommends one adult for every 13 children under five.
2. Are staff specially trained to work with four-year-olds?
3. Will four-year-olds have access to their own outdoor play space?
4. Are lavatory and washing facilities near the classroom?
5. Is there enough space and equipment for children to learn through play and talk? Formal learning too early is dangerous.
6. Will they be able to attend part-time at first?
7. What will the dinner arrangements be?Reuse content