Hunting lobby pledges pounds 1m
Wednesday 19 March 1997
Faced with the prospect of a massive Labour landslide, the group is prepared to spend up to pounds 1m fighting an increasingly desperate battle to maintain the right to hunt in Britain. Labour has said it will give MPs a free vote on abolishing fox, deer and mink hunting if it came to power. Kim Sengupta
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity' claims
Ja Rule forced to deny leaving wife for prison cell mate
Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Exercise most effective lifestyle choice for preventing dementia, researchers say
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
attractive: Citifocus: and complete all required maintenance, to monitor and c...
£55000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Technical Operations Analyst (SQL, UNIX, L...
£11 - £13 per hour: Pro-Recruitment Group: ***Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Server Side De...