Advertising: Character assassination
Saucer of milk for Moneysupermarket's Paul Troy. The site's consumer marketing director, has told Marketing Week what he thinks of the characters used to front rival companies' ads.
"It's not good for the market to have a character that ultimately detracts from the category and people tune out because it's annoying," he sniffed. He might want to watch his mouth. You wouldn't want to pick a fight with Gio Compario – he's built like a brick opera house.
MH17 crash: Investigators discover more human remains and 'huge section of plane'
US patient Johnny Lee Banks sues doctors over circumcision that ended up as amputation
Susan Sarandon on David Bowie romance: 'He's worth idolising'
Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
- 1 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 2 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 3 Satellite full of sexually experimental geckos adrift in space, Russia loses control of mission
- 4 Exclusive: Cameron’s Big Society in tatters as charity watchdog launches investigation into claims of Government funding misuse
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A data analytics are currently looking t...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client who are a leading publisher in...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A leading marketing agency is currently ...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A leading marketing agency in Central Lo...