Advertising: Character assassination
Saucer of milk for Moneysupermarket's Paul Troy. The site's consumer marketing director, has told Marketing Week what he thinks of the characters used to front rival companies' ads.
"It's not good for the market to have a character that ultimately detracts from the category and people tune out because it's annoying," he sniffed. He might want to watch his mouth. You wouldn't want to pick a fight with Gio Compario – he's built like a brick opera house.
The City of the Monkey God: Archaeologists claim to have found city lost for 1,000 years in remote Honduran jungle
Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
Bubonic plague-carrying fleas found on New York City rats
London property boom built on dirty money
- 1 Home Office says Nigerian asylum-seeker can’t be a lesbian as she’s got children
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 4 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 5 Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Ledger & Credit Control...
£16000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: Our client help leading creative agencies ...
£36,000 - £40,000: Christine McCleave: Are you looking for a new opportunity a...