Fashion ad 'appeared to sexualise a child'
Tuesday 11 December 2012
American Apparel has been criticised by the Advertising Standards Authority for an advert which "appeared to sexualise a child".
The ASA upheld two complaints about the fashion advert, which appeared in Vice Magazine.
Last week, the brand was rebuked for other ads featuring "gratuitous" images and the sexualisation of models who appeared to be under 16.
Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
Spiritual leader allegedly manipulated 400 men into removing testicles to be 'closer to God'
The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
'This is what Islam tells us to do': A rare glimpse inside a Saudi Arabian prison – where Isis terrorists are showered with perks and privileges
- 1 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 2 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
£22000 per annum + pension,bonus,career progression: Ashdown Group: An establi...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Junior Business Systems Analyst role...
£30-35k (P/T - Pro Rata) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienc...
£35000 - £45000 per annum + up to £45,000: Sauce Recruitment: The Internation...