Fashion ad 'appeared to sexualise a child'
Tuesday 11 December 2012
American Apparel has been criticised by the Advertising Standards Authority for an advert which "appeared to sexualise a child".
The ASA upheld two complaints about the fashion advert, which appeared in Vice Magazine.
Last week, the brand was rebuked for other ads featuring "gratuitous" images and the sexualisation of models who appeared to be under 16.
Alan Rickman admits editing 'terrible' script with friends in Pizza Hut behind backs of writers on Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
Professional big game hunter Ian Gibson crushed to death by elephant during hunt
Driving while dehydrated can be just as dangerous as drink driving, study suggests
Ben Affleck asked TV chiefs to hide slave-owning ancestry, new hacked Sony emails published by Wikileaks claim
- 1 Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 2 Ben Affleck asked TV chiefs to hide slave-owning ancestry, new hacked Sony emails published by Wikileaks claim
- 3 Driving while dehydrated can be just as dangerous as drink driving, study suggests
- 4 Farmer told to tear down mock-Tudor castle after hiding construction behind hay bales
- 5 One Direction: Louis Tomlinson launching his own record label, has already 'signed two acts'
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This publishing company based i...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...
£25 - 30k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Report Writer / Reporting Analyst is nee...
£24-30K + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: A German speaking Account Manager ...