Fashion ad 'appeared to sexualise a child'
Tuesday 11 December 2012
American Apparel has been criticised by the Advertising Standards Authority for an advert which "appeared to sexualise a child".
The ASA upheld two complaints about the fashion advert, which appeared in Vice Magazine.
Last week, the brand was rebuked for other ads featuring "gratuitous" images and the sexualisation of models who appeared to be under 16.
Isis 'jihadi bride' claims forced sex with Yazidi girls is never rape because Koran condones it
Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
How China's richest man Li Hejun lost $15bn in an hour - and made a fortune
Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
Snoop Dogg on why he doesn't regret displaying misogyny towards women
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Snoop Dogg on why he doesn't regret displaying misogyny towards women
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£30 - 35k: Guru Careers: A Senior Account Manager / SAM is needed to join the ...
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Digital Marketing Manager...