Here comes the sun – and 2012's M&S campaign
Marks & Spencer debuted its summer advert last night, and after 2011's Miami-set extravaganza it has gone for a British theme, featuring egg and spoon races, rowing boats and more Union Jacks than a BNP convention. Fans of M&S' formulaic advertising won't be disappointed; this one ticks every box.
Twiggy, Myleene and Dannii are still the best of friends who have more fun than a gaggle of seven-year-olds at Disneyland. Their faces must hurt from smiling.
Noemie Lenoir, the face of M&S underwear, wears less than everyone else, namely a bikini top. To play tennis in.
Jamie Redknapp, the thinking marketer's dull/handsome footballer of choice (see also Thomas Cook, Nintendo) is on hand to show a well-scrubbed pack of kids how to play.
An inoffensive song that the M&S demographic loves ("Here Comes The Sun") is covered by an inoffensive artist that the M&S demographic loves (Gary Barlow). It will probably go to number one.
Scientists discover way to unboil an egg – and the results are not as pointless as that sounds
Greece elections: Greek PM Alexis Tsipras takes aim at 'neo-liberal' Europe as country gears up for prolonged austerity battle
Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
Auschwitz liberation 70th anniversary: Woman sent to three Nazi death camps describes surviving gas chamber
Chilling drone footage captures Auschwitz ahead of 70th anniversary of liberation
- 1 Double chins could be 'cured' without surgery or dieting using new injection
- 2 The BBC has just done more to eradicate ‘terrorism’ than all our wars since 9/11
- 3 Christian blogger says she will not wear leggings in public because they entice men and cause them to look at her 'lustfully'
- 4 Thank heavens for Louise Mensch and her foul-mouthed tweets to world leaders
- 5 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Business Relationship Manager - Enfield, North Lond...
£13000 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A chance to work for an extreme...
competitive + benefits: Sauce Recruitment: An award-winning global multi-media...
£26017.21 - £32521.19 per annum + OTE $90,000: Sauce Recruitment: My client is...