Media Lunch: Ben Fennell, Chief Executive Officer, BBH Advertising
Thursday 09 September 2010
The venue: Vasco & Piero's Pavilion in Soho. It does great Italian food, has a great vibe and is buzzy but as private as you need.
The company: Mark Collier, who is the founding partner of Dare digital marketing.
The conversation: We share quite a lot of clients including Vodafone and Barclays so we chat about them. We also talk about digital and traditional agency convergence. Mark's son also plays for my old rugby club.
On the menu: I'm shockingly consistent. I have the calves' liver, spinach and a tomato and onion salad every time I go. I'm running a half marathon in three weeks, so this was a water-based lunch.
Come here often? I probably do one work lunch a week, not really more. And only about four boozy lunches a year.
Vasco & Piero's Pavilion, 15 Poland Street, London W1
Wellcome Image Awards: The most striking images from the world of science, including breast cancer cells under chemical attack and a photographer’s own kidney stone
Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Terrorism explanation 'cannot be ruled out', says CIA
Bob Crow death: 'Admired by his members, feared by employers' - Tributes pour in for RMT union leader and 'working class hero' Bob Crow
Oscar Pistorius murder trial: Athlete repeatedly sick as court hears 'graphic details' of Reeva Steenkamp's post-mortem
How climate change helped Genghis Khan: Scientists believe a sudden period of warmer weather allowed the Mongols to invade with such success
- 1 Pakistan vs Paul Smith: Sandal-wearers bemused by famed British designer's attempts to sell traditional Peshawari chappal-style shoes for the distinctly untraditional sum of £300
- 2 Family forced to flee home after discovering 'terrifying' nest of spiders in bananas
- 3 First Kiss: Filmmaker gets 20 strangers to make out on YouTube with awkward results
- 4 Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 5 Bob Crow death: 'Admired by his members, feared by employers' - Tributes pour in for RMT union leader and 'working class hero' Bob Crow
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: One of the largest mobile advert...
£960 - £1550 per month: Inspiring Interns: Our client has been at the forefron...
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: Our client is a leading digital agency bu...
£20000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Corporate Traveller: We're looking for t...