Media Lunch: Ben Fennell, Chief Executive Officer, BBH Advertising
Thursday 09 September 2010
The venue: Vasco & Piero's Pavilion in Soho. It does great Italian food, has a great vibe and is buzzy but as private as you need.
The company: Mark Collier, who is the founding partner of Dare digital marketing.
The conversation: We share quite a lot of clients including Vodafone and Barclays so we chat about them. We also talk about digital and traditional agency convergence. Mark's son also plays for my old rugby club.
On the menu: I'm shockingly consistent. I have the calves' liver, spinach and a tomato and onion salad every time I go. I'm running a half marathon in three weeks, so this was a water-based lunch.
Come here often? I probably do one work lunch a week, not really more. And only about four boozy lunches a year.
Vasco & Piero's Pavilion, 15 Poland Street, London W1
- 1 I was a Woman Against Feminism too
- 2 Fifty Shades of Grey movie trailer released: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- 3 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 The Tory donor whose firm is one of Britain’s biggest tax avoiders - with HMRC's blessing
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A leading marketing agency is currently ...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A leading marketing agency in Central Lo...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: DBA, London,...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client who are a leading publisher in...