Outcry over Kutcher ad
Friday 04 May 2012
An online ad featuring Ashton Kutcher as an Indian man has been withdrawn from Facebook and YouTube after viewers complained it was racist.
The images and video for Popchips feature the star of Two and a Half Men in brown make-up portraying a Bollywood producer who is "looking for love". Other videos featuring Kutcher as a tattooed Southerner, stoner and fashionista remain online.
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
Michelle Nijhuis' daughter insists (s)he is, and she learnt a valuable lesson on gender in books
newsFormer soldier taped 33 of the animals to the floor and then stamped on them one by one
Robin Thicke named sexist of the year 2013
PAs cleared of fraud - and Nigella Lawson left reeling at 'ridiculous sideshow' of drug allegations
Cycle death inquest: Boyfriend hugs driver of 32 tonne tipper truck that killed his girlfriend
Paul Walker death caused by speed alone
Apollo Theatre collapse: Scores injured after ceiling collapses in London's West End
- 1 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 2 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 3 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 4 Cycle death inquest: Boyfriend hugs driver of 32 tonne tipper truck that killed his girlfriend
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police
- < Previous
- Next >
£6.31 per day: Inspiring Interns: One of the biggest names in sport is offerin...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: This company is a division of th...
Up to £22K (OTE year 1 - £40,000): Seltek Consultants Ltd: Seltek is a leading...
£285 per day: PCR Recruitment Limited: This is a unique opportunity for an Ent...