Outcry over Kutcher ad
Friday 04 May 2012
An online ad featuring Ashton Kutcher as an Indian man has been withdrawn from Facebook and YouTube after viewers complained it was racist.
The images and video for Popchips feature the star of Two and a Half Men in brown make-up portraying a Bollywood producer who is "looking for love". Other videos featuring Kutcher as a tattooed Southerner, stoner and fashionista remain online.
- 1 Malaysian cyclist could face disciplinary action after 'Save Gaza' gloves protest
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 Fifty Shades of Grey trailer provokes moral outrage from US parenting groups
- 4 McDonald’s removes chicken nuggets from the menu in Hong Kong amid major food scare
- 5 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A data analytics are currently looking t...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client who are a leading publisher in...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A leading marketing agency is currently ...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A leading marketing agency in Central Lo...