Blinkx adds music video search tool
Tuesday 27 October 2009
Online video search engine blinkx launched a new tool Tuesday to find and watch music videos on the Internet.
Freshly launched blinkx Music has indexed more than 33,000 hours of music videos from over 10,000 artists.
"There are hundreds of thousands of music videos available on the Web today, which makes it nearly impossible to navigate and find what you are looking for," said blinkx founder and chief executive Suranga Chandratillake.
"We built blinkx Music to help our users find their favorite music videos quickly, easily and in one place."
Blinkx allows searches by artist, album, genre or song. Search results include information about artists and their careers.
The online tool founded in 2004 boasts more than 35 million hours of video and audio content in its index. The company is based in San Francisco.
Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Jennifer Lawrence leaked 4Chan sex video branded 'fake' by forum users
Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
- 1 Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 3 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
£25 - 30k (DOE) + Bonus & Benefits: Guru Careers: We are looking for an Accoun...
£25k Basic (DOE) – (£30k year 1 OTE) : Guru Careers: We are seeking a bright A...
£15-20k (DOE) + Benefits / Bonus: Guru Careers: We are seeking a bright R...
£25 - 40k (DOE) + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Web Desig...