Tim Little Roadrunner shoes, pounds 190
Wednesday 02 July 1997
Little opened his shop on the Kings Road in London three months ago, after spending 18 months travelling the country doing research. He uses traditional styles but has designed new lasts (the top bit of the shoe) to give them a modern edge. Instead of a rounded shape, he has given his shoes a chiselled toe which makes them look sleek and slightly pointed. There are eight styles of shoe with variations of colour and shape. In addition, he has developed Six Wax polish, especially created for his shoes, and a shoe tree which will fit any footwear you buy from him exactly, (each tree is made from the last from which the shoes are designed) making them last longer and look as good as new every time you put them onn
Tim Little, 560 Kings Road, London SW6, tel: 0171-736 1999
Heroin to be prescribed to Canadian addicts by doctors
Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
Charing Cross fire: Station closed and 100 evacuated over blaze on train
Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
Revealed: the case against Bill Cosby – through the stories of his accusers
- 1 Universities aren't working us hard enough, say undergraduates
- 2 Lego letter from the 1970s still offers a powerful message to parents 40 years later
- 3 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The key requirements of the rol...
£25k + commission + benefits: Savvy Media Ltd: Find a job you love and never h...
£8000 - £13000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Do you have an interest in compu...
£18000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has bec...