Tim Little Roadrunner shoes, pounds 190
Wednesday 02 July 1997
Little opened his shop on the Kings Road in London three months ago, after spending 18 months travelling the country doing research. He uses traditional styles but has designed new lasts (the top bit of the shoe) to give them a modern edge. Instead of a rounded shape, he has given his shoes a chiselled toe which makes them look sleek and slightly pointed. There are eight styles of shoe with variations of colour and shape. In addition, he has developed Six Wax polish, especially created for his shoes, and a shoe tree which will fit any footwear you buy from him exactly, (each tree is made from the last from which the shoes are designed) making them last longer and look as good as new every time you put them onn
Tim Little, 560 Kings Road, London SW6, tel: 0171-736 1999
YouTube video posted by Isis militants shows 'execution of 250 Syrian soldiers'
Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
Sir Paul McCartney makes his stance on Scottish independence known
PM sets out tough new anti-terror measures in response to heightened threat
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 3 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 It's not just the savagery of Isis that is shocking – its weaponry is too
- < Previous
- Next >
£20000 - £45000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Key featuresA highly motivated ...
£18000 - £30000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Do you feel you sales role is li...
£85000 - £100000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Marketing - Slough, Berkshi...
£18 - 20k + Bonus: Guru Careers: An Administration Assistant / Office Assistan...