Current Google Insights trends: Black Friday sales, Taylor Lautner
Wednesday 25 November 2009
"Black Friday Sales" is the most searched for topic on Google Insights on the morning of November 25.
With just two days left before one of the biggest shopping days in the US, people are hitting the internet to search for Black Friday deals.
This year Black Friday will take place on November 27 in the US. Many North American retailers have disclosed their Black Friday shopping discounts on the web, hoping it will boost their Black Friday sales and draw customers into their stores.
Searches for Twilight star Taylor Lautner continue to trend in locations across the world. Lautner has quickly risen to fame after staring in both Twilight movies. He left teenage girls swooning after he appeared bare-chested in the second film of the Twilight Saga, New Moon.
The search terms with the most significant growth worldwide in the last seven days as measured by Google Insights, recorded on November 25 at 9:30 AM GMT are:
1. black friday sales (+750%)
2. taylor lautner (+200%)
3. new moon (+180%)
4. black friday (+150%)
5. lua nova (+140%)
6. black friday ads (+120%)
7. twilight (+100%)
8. thanksgiving (+100%)
9. robert pattinson (+70%)
10. livescore (+60%)
Isis could become 'world’s first truly terrorist state' and bomb UK with nuclear and chemical weapons, Theresa May warns
Car tax disc changes: Five facts you never knew about your (almost obsolete) tax disc
Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
Isis an hour away from Baghdad - with no sign of Iraq army being able to make a successful counter-attack
- 1 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 2 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 3 Isis an hour away from Baghdad - with no sign of Iraq army being able to make a successful counter-attack
- 4 Yes, the iPhone 6 is a miracle, but it's Apple's tax affairs that deserve a double take
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- < Previous
- Next >
£90000 - £135000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Marketing (B2C, Acquisition...
£60000 - £75000 per annum: Sauce Recruitment: This is a busy and varied role w...
£60-70k fixed, double OTE uncapped: Sphere Digital Recruitment: The Senior Bus...
30,000: Sphere Digital Recruitment: My client is a global name within the ente...