Current Twitter trends: 'best feeling,' ‘'worst feeling' and 'Modern Warfare 2'
Tuesday 10 November 2009
On November 10, Twitter is buzzing with people's 'best' and ‘worst' feelings. From 'eating a chocolate chip cookie' to 'going home' as providing their 'best feeling' and 'going on Twitter and not having very many followers' as giving them the 'worst feeling.'
Modern Warfare 2 continues to make news as gamers are now tweeting about their first impressions of the game.
Quotes and well-known sayings from the 'hood' are also being tweeted. 'Yo mamma' jokes, curse words and derogatary sayings are also accompanying this Twitter term.
Google Wave is gathering tweets with a few fake invitation offers still online. Others are still asking for invites.
The ten most talked about topics on Twitter on November 10 at 9:30 AM GMT are :
3.Modern Warfare 2 (+7)
4.MW2 (short for Modern Warfare 2) (new)
6.Google Wave (new)
- 1 Edward Heath 'raped 12 year-old boy at Mayfair flat'
- 2 London is the most googled city in the world
- 3 Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
- 4 Giant Minion terrorises drivers in Ireland as 40ft inflatable blocks traffic on Dublin road
- 5 Richard Dawkins ridicules Sabrina Corgatelli for claiming her giraffe kill was 'ethical'
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: SThree Group have been well esta...
£20 - £30k DOE + OTE + BENEFITS: Guru Careers: A Business Development Manager ...
£20k plus sales linked bonus. : Guru Careers: We are seeking a Copywriter to j...
Up to £26k DOE: Guru Careers: A Junior / Mid-Level 3D Creative Designer is nee...