Firefox gets an update, is 20 percent faster
Friday 22 January 2010
Mozilla, makers of the world's second most popular web browser have updated their Firefox browser to version 3.6.
Firefox 3.6 brings with it new features and additional support for new web standards. The free, open-source web browser boasts new perks such as Personas (personalized browser themes), a Plugin Uploader that helps make sure your computer is safe from potential security vulnerabilities by keeping your plugins up to date, stability improvements, form complete, and support for the latest HTML 5 specification including open video and audio.
The new version of the browser can be downloaded from the Mozilla site: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/upgrade.html
Weather bomb in pictures: Storms cuts power for tens of thousands – and snow is on the way
Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
Russell Brand was rendered speechless on Question Time by this man
Fury at Airbus after it hints the super-jumbo may be mothballed
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
£50000 per annum + 26 days holiday,pension: Ashdown Group: A highly successful...
£50000 per annum + 26 days, pension, private medical : Ashdown Group: A highly...
£25000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Service Desk Analyst - Chessington, Surrey...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Charter Selection: This renowned and well establish...