Tuesday 01 August 1995
The new cable channel for the Millenium generation, Brand X, will feature an agony programme to allow young viewers to air their griefs and grievances on everything from "bullying to Beth Jordache's death", as the channel's confidential programme outline says. Also on the schedule for the new channel, due to be launched next year, is A&R, a music show featuring the work of unsigned bands.
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
Mia Khalifa: Pornhub star claims Drake sent her 'cringeworthy' naked photos on Instagram
Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
Ball pool for adults opens in London
War with Isis: The struggle to rebuild life in Kobani as fighting continues in the surrounding villages
- 1 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
£15000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Now our rapidly expanding and A...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Lead Web Develo...
£33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An External Relations Executive is requi...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This established Digital Agency based in East ...