Tuesday 01 August 1995
The electronic media team at Philips New Media has left en masse, crossing the street to join Virgin's burgeoning CD-rom business. As Hard Copy reported earlier this year, the Philips New Media team lost a chance to produce a CD-rom based on U2's music, following creative differences with the U2 team. Apparently, the new Virgin staffers have sent their business cards to U2's creative people, attempting to rekindle interest. Watch this space.
Walter Palmer: Cecil the lion killer revealed to be American dentist
Coroners must send bodies for scans rather than autopsies if religion demands they stay intact, High Court rules
Helen Mirren is horrified after swearing on live TV when describing camping trip with Liam Neeson
Obese people who refuse to lose weight could see benefits cut, David Cameron to announce
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
- 1 Australia to impose 24-hour curfew on all cats to protect endangered species
- 2 The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
- 3 Black and ethnic minority people twice as likely to be hit by Tory cuts than white people, report finds
- 4 Walter Palmer: Cecil the lion killer revealed to be American dentist
- 5 What TripAdvisor users think of 16 of the world's most popular landmarks
£45 - £55k DOE: Guru Careers: A Financial Controller is required to join a suc...
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Product Manager / Product Owner is required to jo...
£13000 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A chance to work for an extreme...
£28000 - £36000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This award-winning company, whi...