Tuesday 01 August 1995
The electronic media team at Philips New Media has left en masse, crossing the street to join Virgin's burgeoning CD-rom business. As Hard Copy reported earlier this year, the Philips New Media team lost a chance to produce a CD-rom based on U2's music, following creative differences with the U2 team. Apparently, the new Virgin staffers have sent their business cards to U2's creative people, attempting to rekindle interest. Watch this space.
Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered
Brad Pitt, on the moment he completely lost his temper with Clint Eastwood's son
Cheryl Cole officially the 'most dangerous celebrity' on the internet
Ebola virus in the US: What are the symptoms, what is it and is there a cure?
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- < Previous
- Next >
£24 - 28k: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Technical SEO Executive to join one ...
£25k: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Research Analyst / Insight Analyst to joi...
35,000 - 50,000: Sphere Digital Recruitment: Our client is the world's largest...
£90000 - £135000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Marketing (B2C, Acquisition...