Tuesday 01 August 1995
The electronic media team at Philips New Media has left en masse, crossing the street to join Virgin's burgeoning CD-rom business. As Hard Copy reported earlier this year, the Philips New Media team lost a chance to produce a CD-rom based on U2's music, following creative differences with the U2 team. Apparently, the new Virgin staffers have sent their business cards to U2's creative people, attempting to rekindle interest. Watch this space.
James Foley 'beheaded': PM cuts holiday short for emergency meeting on British response to latest Isis atrocity
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Michael Brown shooting: Police shoot and kill second young black man near Ferguson
James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
Iraq crisis: Islamic State's message to America - 'We will drown you all in blood'
- 1 Michael Brown shooting: Police shoot and kill second young black man near Ferguson
- 2 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 3 Why are UK rail fares so expensive?
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard: 'I am positive that the allegations are without foundation'
Highly Competitive Salary + Commission: Austen Lloyd: BRISTOL BASED - DEALING ...
£45-50k (DOE) + Bonus & Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced ...
£30 - 35k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an Account Manager to join ...
£Excellent + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Social Advertising Manager / Social Med...