Hot 'how to' video tutorials: dealing with a job loss
Friday 09 October 2009
This week's selection of 'How to' videos shows you how to survive being unemployed and how to get back on your feet and start looking for work. How to: stop your partner getting depressed after loosing his or her job, use public services to help you when you loose your job, keep your relationship on track while job searching, survive being unemployed, encourage your partner to find a job.
1. How To Console Your Partner If They Lose Their Job
2. Surviving a Job Loss
3. How To Maintain a Good Relationship When Your Partner Is Unemployed
4. How to Survive Unemployment
5. How To Get Your Partner Back on Their Feet After Losing a Job
PlayStation and Xbox hacked by Lizard Squad
Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
Dublin court rules brain-dead pregnant mother's life support can be switched off
Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 2 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 3 Andy Murray takes to Twitter to show off his Christmas jumper
- 5 Top 10 travel destinations for 2015: From Haiti and Alaska to Namibia and Iceland
£40000 - £45000 per annum + car allowance: Ashdown Group: Senior Brand Manager...
£26 - 35k (DOE): Guru Careers: We are seeking a .NET Developer /.NET Software ...
£18 - 24k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Graduate Marketing Analyst / Online Marketing...
£Neg. (DOE) + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Technical Ope...