Hot 'how to' video tutorials: dealing with a job loss
Friday 09 October 2009
This week's selection of 'How to' videos shows you how to survive being unemployed and how to get back on your feet and start looking for work. How to: stop your partner getting depressed after loosing his or her job, use public services to help you when you loose your job, keep your relationship on track while job searching, survive being unemployed, encourage your partner to find a job.
1. How To Console Your Partner If They Lose Their Job
2. Surviving a Job Loss
3. How To Maintain a Good Relationship When Your Partner Is Unemployed
4. How to Survive Unemployment
5. How To Get Your Partner Back on Their Feet After Losing a Job
Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
Kenya bus attack: Al-Shabaab militants slaughter 28 non-Muslims who failed to recite Koran
That Sugar Film director Damon Gameua receives shocking diagnosis after going on healthy sugar diet for just 60 days
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
£8000 - £13000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Do you have an interest in compu...
£18000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has bec...
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: The Society for Expe...
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Age Concern Slough a...