Hot 'how to' video tutorials: fun at the office and work pranks to play on coworkers
Thursday 19 November 2009
This week's selection of 'How to' videos shows you how to cause chaos in the office. How to: 'bury' your coworker's office with balloons, grow grass in a keyboard, turn someone's office into a silver room, change the language settings on Google and make someone's computer hard to work with.
1. How to play the buried cubicle prank on a coworker
2. How to grow grass in someone's keyboard
3. How to play the aluminum foil prank on a coworker
4. How to play the Google Language computer prank on a coworker
5. How to do a funny practical joke
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Axe wielding man shot dead after attacking four New York policemen on busy street
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 Jimmy Carr's Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 5 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo
competitive benefits: Sauce Recruitment: Outstanding analytic expertise is req...
competitive + bonus + benefits: Sauce Recruitment: Are you the king or Queen o...
£50k + commission: Savvy Media Ltd: Great opportunity to work for a team that ...
£18000 - £30000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Do you feel like your sales role...