'IoS' sales up for fifth month in a row
Sunday 10 September 2000
Sales of the
Independent on Sunday have risen to 241,025, according to audited circulation figures for August, released yesterday.
Sales of the Independent on Sunday have risen to 241,025, according to audited circulation figures for August, released yesterday.
This is an increase of almost 4,000 on July sales, and represents a 0.8 per cent rise on the same period last year. This is the fifth successive month that the paper has registered a year-on-year increase.
Also, six-monthly figures from the National Readership Survey show a year-on-year increase in the paper's readership of 2.2 per cent to 759,000.
Over the same period, the Sunday Telegraph fell by 7.4 per cent and the Sunday Times by 2.7 per cent. In the ABC1 social grouping, the Independent on Sunday's readership grew by 10.4 per cent.
Sales of the Independent also rose last month to 223,608, an increase on July and on the same period last year.
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
£22000 per annum + pension,bonus,career progression: Ashdown Group: An establi...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Junior Business Systems Analyst role...
£30-35k (P/T - Pro Rata) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienc...
£35000 - £45000 per annum + up to £45,000: Sauce Recruitment: The Internation...