It's that time again
Tuesday 25 April 1995
The Sony Radio awards bash is tomorrow, amid a little tiff. BBC Radio Scotland is cross it is no longer considered a national broadcaster and therefore unable to defend its title in the category of the same name. Keenest disappointment, however, is felt by commercial radio - over half the nation tunes in, yet it has received only 14 out of 76 nominations. ``The judges are not members of the public,'' explains Brian West, director of the Association of Independent Radio Companies (without a trace of bitterness). ``They're usually practitioners." Pause. "Perhaps they look at it in a more artistic light.''
California teacher appears to have hanged herself in her classroom
The City of the Monkey God: Archaeologists claim to have found city lost for 1,000 years in remote Honduran jungle
Ed Miliband deemed less influential than One Direction's Louis Tomlinson by official Doncaster power list
Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Ed Miliband deemed less influential than One Direction's Louis Tomlinson by official Doncaster power list
- 3 Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...
£22000 per annum + pension,bonus,career progression: Ashdown Group: An establi...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Junior Business Systems Analyst role...
£30-35k (P/T - Pro Rata) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienc...