Jim's jokes fall flatter than a warmed-over celebrity soufflé
Sunday 16 September 2007
In a reality TV shocker about as surprising as the sun coming up in the morning, comedy throwback Jim Davidson has put his foot in it again.
He has been chucked off ITV's Hell's Kitchen for hilariously calling contestant Brian Dowling a "shirt-lifter" and for suggesting that all gay men "pull the same face".
Davidson, divorced four times, once refused to play to an audience with people in wheelchairs in the front row, and won't perform in Great Yarmouth because it's "full of overweight people in flip-flops and fat children of all colours and no class". Poor Great Yarmouth.
He said he is "not homophobic" and only said what he did out of shyness. "I don't really have experience of such people on a day-to-day level", he said. That's all right, then.
Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
Ariana Grande nude photos leak: 'These are completely fake' say singer's representatives
A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
Israel to appropriate 400 hectares in West Bank for ‘state use’
Kate Upton nude pictures leak: Model's representatives 'looking into' authenticity of naked images
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£25 - 30k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Trend Writer / Copywriter: Retail, Design and...
£28 - 32k + Uncapped Commission: Guru Careers: A Business Development Manager ...
£17 - 27k: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to join ...