Media: Inside publishing-Right Royal letdown
Monday 06 October 1997
However, as with Spycatcher, the Queen's Australian subjects will be able to buy and read the book, for Transworld, whose British counterpart has published Kelley on Nancy Reagan, have bought Antipodean rights following assurances that the book is `libel-free by Australian standards'. Although libel laws are tougher here, it's possible that the Windsors, having learned from Thatcher's travails over the Peter Wright affair, would rather not provide Kelley with the oxygen of publicity by issuing a writ. Anyway, it's likely that books will slip in from Oz, stacking up in motorway service stations and other outlets.
Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
Spiritual leader allegedly manipulated 400 men into removing testicles to be 'closer to God'
The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
'This is what Islam tells us to do': A rare glimpse inside a Saudi Arabian prison – where Isis terrorists are showered with perks and privileges
- 1 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 2 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
£22000 per annum + pension,bonus,career progression: Ashdown Group: An establi...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Junior Business Systems Analyst role...
£30-35k (P/T - Pro Rata) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienc...
£35000 - £45000 per annum + up to £45,000: Sauce Recruitment: The Internation...