Media: Talk of the Trade: Hard TV times
Wednesday 09 September 1992
Independent Television Commission figures show that average expenditure on an hour-long programme (excluding TVam) fell from pounds 176,000 in 1987 to pounds 69,000 in 1991. Channel 4's Big Breakfast, which starts on 28 September, will have no more than pounds 15,000 an hour to spend. But it could be worse. BSkyB's average per hour in March 1992, before the big spend on football, was pounds 3,450.
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
War with Isis: The struggle to rebuild life in Kobani as fighting continues in the surrounding villages
Isis video of Japanese hostage Kenji Goto purportedly shows journalist being beheaded by militant
Ukraine crisis: Peace talks stall in Minsk as the people of Debaltseve flee rebel bombs
- 1 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Canadian woman suing police who locked her in van with sex offender who then raped her
£15000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Now our rapidly expanding and A...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Lead Web Develo...
£33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An External Relations Executive is requi...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This established Digital Agency based in East ...