Media: Talk of the Trade: Talking pictures
A founder member of The Independent David Lister joined the paper in 1986 as Assistant Home Editor. He became the paper's arts correspondent in 1988 and is now Arts Editor and writes a column each Saturday. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts.
Wednesday 16 June 1993
That is the rationale behind Reportage, his new quarterly magazine of photojournalism, to be launched on 24 June. It will feature black and white photography only, telling stories in pictures and letting photographers talk about their work.
The annual subscription is pounds 12, from Reportage Subscriptions, First Floor, Stephenson House, Brunel Centre, Bletchley, Milton Keynes MK2 2EW.
People are criticising Fifa World Cup sponsors with corrupt corporate logos
Natalie Portman tells Harvard graduates: 'Accept your lack of knowledge'
British tourists complain impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
Fifa corruption live: Sebb Blatter warns 'more bad news may follow' as he clings to power
Skull found in Spain could be the world's first-ever murder victim
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 4 Britain's Got Talent 2015: Jamie Raven divides Twitter as fans expose mind-boggling magic trick
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£16000 - £37000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The ideal candidate will want t...
£30 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Software / Web Developer (PHP / MYSQL) i...
£18 - 20k + Benefits: Guru Careers: An Account Executive is needed to join one...