Media: Talk of the Trade: Talking pictures
A founder member of The Independent David Lister joined the paper in 1986 as Assistant Home Editor. He became the paper's arts correspondent in 1988 and is now Arts Editor and writes a column each Saturday. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts.
Wednesday 16 June 1993
That is the rationale behind Reportage, his new quarterly magazine of photojournalism, to be launched on 24 June. It will feature black and white photography only, telling stories in pictures and letting photographers talk about their work.
The annual subscription is pounds 12, from Reportage Subscriptions, First Floor, Stephenson House, Brunel Centre, Bletchley, Milton Keynes MK2 2EW.
Oxygen-starved 'dead zones' with no marine life up to 100-miles long discovered in the Atlantic Ocean
The man who filmed the Freddie Gray video has been arrested at gunpoint
Indonesia executions: Death row British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford will refuse to wear a blindfold when she faces firing squad
Russian warships accused of 'chasing away' Swedish vessel to prevent Baltic States from achieving energy independence
How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 1 Indonesia executions: Death row British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford will refuse to wear a blindfold when she faces firing squad
- 2 The man who filmed the Freddie Gray video has been arrested at gunpoint
- 3 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 4 Tory activist asked to step down after Labour candidate Rupa Huq is 'manhandled' while questioning Boris Johnson on the campaign trail
- 5 Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
£23000 - £25000 per annum + 25 days holidays & pension: Ashdown Group: Databas...
£14000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a...
£20k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Graduate Digital Account Exec ...
Competitive (DOE): Guru Careers: A Print Project Manager is needed to join one...