Movers & shakers
Tuesday 09 September 1997
Arthur Andersen has appointed Richard Boulton as managing partner for strategy and planning. Boulton had been head of Andersen's business consulting division.
FileNet has appointed Ken Tyson as vice-president of European operations. Previously, Tyson was managing director of FileNet Ltd, the corporation's UK subsidiary. FileNet also appointed Dietmar Breyer as regional vice- president Europe central; Christian Bailhache, regional VP Europe south; Jonathan Hebbes, regional VP Europe north; Mike La Casella, director of customer service and support Europe; and Richard Newton, director of marketing Europe.
Ross Systems has appointed Ian Branford as UK operations director. He joins from Marcam, where he headed advanced projects across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
WH Smith Group has appointed Ian Hillan as IT director. He joins Smith from Royal Sun Alliance.
Acer Inc has appointed John Klinker as director of sales. He joins from Texas Instruments
E-mail appointment announcements to email@example.com
- 1 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 2 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 3 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 4 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 5 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
£12000 - £13000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This social media management pr...
£23000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Deputy Editor - Wimbledon...
£26000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Editor (Magazines/Publish...
£25000 - £28000 per annum + 24 days holiday, bonus, etc.: Ashdown Group: Print...