Network: Movers & shakers
Tuesday 29 April 1997
Graham McAlister has been appointed business development director for the Delphi Group. He joins Delphi from Sherwood International.
Dell Computer Corporation has appointed Steve Rawsthorn to the position of marketing director. He was previously director of the network services division at Bull Information Systems.
Mark Davies has been appointed product marketing manager for Xerox Production Systems, Rank Xerox UKn
Appointment announcements should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Movers & Shakers, Network, The Independent, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5DL.
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Expert urges cat lovers to own just one animal each
- 3 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 4 Yes, the iPhone 6 is a miracle, but it's Apple's tax affairs that deserve a double take
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- < Previous
- Next >
£90000 - £135000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Marketing (B2C, Acquisition...
£60000 - £75000 per annum: Sauce Recruitment: This is a busy and varied role w...
£60-70k fixed, double OTE uncapped: Sphere Digital Recruitment: The Senior Bus...
30,000: Sphere Digital Recruitment: My client is a global name within the ente...