"Nude swimmer hugging wife" (British Heart Foundation)
Tuesday 29 April 2008
ASA verdict - Not upheld
What the ASA said:
This ad for the charity British Heart Foundation appeared as a poster and in the national press. It featured a man and a women cuddling on a beach. The man was naked except for a swimming hat and goggles. Complainants objected that the nudity in the ad was offensive and gratuitous and irrelevant to the advertised product. Several also complained that the poster, some of which were placed near primary schools, was unsuitable for display where it could be seen by children.
We noted that the man’s genitals were covered and the nudity in the ad was not explicit, therefore, we believed the ad was unlikely to cause serious or widespread offence, or to harm children
Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
Khorasan: Muhsin al-Fadhli - the man leading a terror group more feared by US officials than Isis
'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 1 iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
£25 - 30k (DOE) + Bonus & Benefits: Guru Careers: We are looking for an Accoun...
£25k Basic (DOE) – (£30k year 1 OTE) : Guru Careers: We are seeking a bright A...
£15-20k (DOE) + Benefits / Bonus: Guru Careers: We are seeking a bright R...
£25 - 40k (DOE) + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Web Desig...