Blogs Meet the 'rich kids of Instagram'
Monday 23 July 2012
Want to know how the other half live? Take a look at Rich Kids of Instagram, a Tumblr blog chronicling the lives of those for whom private jets, mansions and haute couture are the norm.
Subtitled "They have more money than you and this is what they do", the photos have been met with much derision and some subjects have already expressed their mortification at being featured.
Annabel Schwartz, a 19-year-old student from New York, who is pictured with friends in front of a helicopter, told the Good Morning America website that having her photographs included on the blog was "very embarrassing". She gave the interview via telephone. From Saint-Tropez.
- 1 Kylie Jenner challenge: Bizarre lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor are reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 4 Bruce Forsyth backs assisted dying campaign: 'If I had Alzheimer's or dementia I would do something about it'
- 5 Giorgio Armani criticises the way some gay men dress saying 'a man has to be a man'
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Senior PHP Developer position with a...
£18000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Gloucestershire's most innovati...
£18000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Gloucestershire's most innovati...
£24000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Gloucestershire's most innovati...