Blogs Meet the 'rich kids of Instagram'
Monday 23 July 2012
Want to know how the other half live? Take a look at Rich Kids of Instagram, a Tumblr blog chronicling the lives of those for whom private jets, mansions and haute couture are the norm.
Subtitled "They have more money than you and this is what they do", the photos have been met with much derision and some subjects have already expressed their mortification at being featured.
Annabel Schwartz, a 19-year-old student from New York, who is pictured with friends in front of a helicopter, told the Good Morning America website that having her photographs included on the blog was "very embarrassing". She gave the interview via telephone. From Saint-Tropez.
Times are so tough in Italy that Mafiosi are considering getting jobs
The man they forgot to lock up: Mike Anderson was sentenced to 13 years in jail, but the police never came
Unbeliebable: The White House offers 'no comment' to anti-Justin Bieber petition
Loch Ness Monster found on Apple Maps?
South Korea ferry disaster: Families watch as remains of Sewol victims returned to shore
- 1 Disabled people are trapped in assessment 'nightmare' by PIP benefits regime, says Dr Stephen Duckworth
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Queen turns 88: David Bailey captures another side of the Queen in birthday portrait
- 4 Loch Ness Monster found on Apple Maps?
- 5 Criminals ‘using unmanned drones and infrared cameras to find illegal cannabis farms’ – and then steal from the growers
£26K-30k + Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension: Charter Selectio...
£25K-28k + Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension: Charter Selectio...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: There are many small development projects in ...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: As part of an ongoing effort to support local...