Bob Guccione Jr: My media predictions
Thursday 16 April 2009
"My thesis was that media would continue to expand", explains Bob Guccione Jr., describing why, though some mediums are competing, media trends will drive up consumption over the coming years.
Big Think 's new series on opportunity features video interviews some of today's most provocative authors, economists, popular psychologists, and business experts, designed to help you survive and thrive during this difficult financial correction. With the understanding that our world will emerge from the current recession with a more robust and advanced infrastructure for operating in a global knowledge economy, it's critical that we hear the best ideas from the leading minds of our time.
For more ideas from Bob Guccione, Jr. on Big Think, click here
- 1 Poveglia: 'World's most haunted island' up for auction...is anyone brave enough to buy it?
- 2 Refugee facing deportation from Sweden saved by fellow passengers refusing to let plane leave
- 3 Naked yoga: the bare truth - it's already big in the US, and has now landed here
- 4 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 5 Scientists warn we've hit 'peak beard': The more people grow facial hair, the less attractive it is
£26K-30k + Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension: Charter Selectio...
£25K-28k + Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension: Charter Selectio...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: There are many small development projects in ...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: As part of an ongoing effort to support local...