Bob Guccione Jr: My media predictions
Thursday 16 April 2009
"My thesis was that media would continue to expand", explains Bob Guccione Jr., describing why, though some mediums are competing, media trends will drive up consumption over the coming years.
Big Think 's new series on opportunity features video interviews some of today's most provocative authors, economists, popular psychologists, and business experts, designed to help you survive and thrive during this difficult financial correction. With the understanding that our world will emerge from the current recession with a more robust and advanced infrastructure for operating in a global knowledge economy, it's critical that we hear the best ideas from the leading minds of our time.
For more ideas from Bob Guccione, Jr. on Big Think, click here
Spain accused of 'provocation' after letting Russian submarine refuel off Gibraltar
The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
Allonautilus scrobiculatus: World's 'rarest' creature spotted for only the third time ever
Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Tila Tequila kicked off show after 'describing Hitler as a good man'
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Tila Tequila kicked off show after 'describing Hitler as a good man'
- 4 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
COMPETITIVE + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: A Lead Systems Developer / Sof...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: The world's leading financial services careers...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Digital Marketing Executive...
40-45K DOE + Benefits: Guru Careers: An Account Manager / Senior Account Manag...