Bob Guccione Jr: Navigating the recession
Thursday 16 April 2009
"It wasn't the intention to launch Prestige in a recession.", Bob Guccione Jr. explains of high-end lifestyle magazine Prestige's recent unveiling.
Big Think 's new series on opportunity features video interviews some of today's most provocative authors, economists, popular psychologists, and business experts, designed to help you survive and thrive during this difficult financial correction. With the understanding that our world will emerge from the current recession with a more robust and advanced infrastructure for operating in a global knowledge economy, it's critical that we hear the best ideas from the leading minds of our time.
For more ideas from Bob Guccione, Jr. on Big Think, click here
British tourists 'murdered' in Thailand: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Jihadi John': MI5 may have identified Isis militant who killed David Haines but options limited
Scottish independence: Police will be on high alert on Friday whatever the result
David Haines beheading: David Cameron says Britain will hunt down Isis 'monsters' shown in video murdering aid worker
- 1 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 2 British tourists 'murdered' in Thailand: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 3 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 4 Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
- 5 Julian Assange and Edward Snowden join piracy mogul Kim Dotcom’s political campaign in New Zealand
£40k - £50k depending on experience: Sheffield Doc/Fest: Sheffield Doc/Fest is...
£15-20k (DOE) + Benefits / Bonus: Guru Careers: Joining as a Resourcer / Juni...
£55 - 70k: Guru Careers: Head of Design & UX / UX Architect is needed to join ...
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: CITY - A specialist opportunity with ...