Bob Guccione Jr: Staying ahead of trends
Thursday 16 April 2009
Bob Guccione Jr. is cynical about the internet's ability to propagate trends, preferring instead to rely on his gut feeling to infer the next big thing, as he explains in the video above.
Big Think 's new series on opportunity features video interviews some of today's most provocative authors, economists, popular psychologists, and business experts, designed to help you survive and thrive during this difficult financial correction. With the understanding that our world will emerge from the current recession with a more robust and advanced infrastructure for operating in a global knowledge economy, it's critical that we hear the best ideas from the leading minds of our time.
For more ideas from Bob Guccione, Jr. on Big Think, click here
Hopes raised for treatment of severe amnesia after scientists retrieve lost memory – using light
Playboy model April Summers speaks out about being a victim of a voyeuristic sex crime
Poorest part of London is wealthier than the richest parts of Northern Ireland and Wales
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
How to live to be really old
- 1 10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
- 2 Fifa corruption arrests: Nike reported to be 'multinational sportswear company' at centre of bribery claims over Brazil shirt deal
- 3 Facebook Messenger sends 'creepily' precise location data, as revealed by Marauders Map Chrome extension
- 4 Bahar Mustafa: Goldsmiths Students' Union diversity officer to keep her job after vote of no confidence petition fails
- 5 Photo of wedding guest proposing to girlfriend in front of bride and groom goes viral
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£16000 - £37000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The ideal candidate will want t...
£30 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Software / Web Developer (PHP / MYSQL) i...
£18 - 20k + Benefits: Guru Careers: An Account Executive is needed to join one...